How To Fair Pay Your SEO Guy
by James London
Online marketing campaigns results largely rely on websites' search engine ranking. Websites may appear perfect and are visually stunning, but if they don't attract the expected traffic, even the best marketing tricks can't produce results. Therefore, SEO pricing becomes the most important issue while deciding the overall cost factors because a even if you're satisfied with the current number of visitors, updating your SEO can help yield better and more effective results for what you spend. But how do you justify these costs exactly, and which factors really affect the SEO costs?
The different factors of SEO pricing and online marketing cost:
1. Current website ranking - A flash website, or a site with too many frames, poorly designed or just doesn't bear enough incoming links, the SEO costs will be more.
2. Targeted keywords - Selecting the right keywords plays an important role in optimization. SEO price increases with the use of more competitive keywords.
3. Target market - The global market, that is, producing global search results within the top ten for your site, can affect your costs as well. If your service or products are used by a smaller group of people, the optimization of your website is easier and this can drastically reduce your overall costs as well.
4. Nature of the competition - If your competition regularly gets their website optimized for a better ranking, you will also require frequent optimization. This will of course increase your costs for SEO as well.
5. Your own involvement in the SEO - If you know a little about SEO you can reduce your costs effectively because you will most likely need SEO services only for the most highly advanced technical aspects.
The success of any campaign depends on tactics and techniques and how they are mixed together. To help recover these costs, you must not only maintain your SEO ranking, but keep close tabs on your traffic, segments of visitors, order conversion ratio and the response. Choosing the highest priced SEO doesn't necessarily mean guaranteed success for your campaign. You need it managed professionally. Hiring a specialist may not be a bad idea and this slight increase in cost can greatly increase the results you are trying to achieve.